Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 97

Thread: Those damned puritan bastards :**(

  1. #31
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT all comments about the ad: You think that ad is messed up, that's nothing compared to the DVD i got it on. The motto for Xbox (in Britain at least) is "See More, Hear More, Feel More, Play More". So what better way to represent this message than having a bunch of people, opening a box full of extra ears and eyes. The people pick up the eyes and ears, and quite happily put them on their head, arms and legs, dispite the massive amount of prejudece they are bound to get. Stop me if i'm wrong, but Micro$oft are completely SHIT at advertising!

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been doing that for the pst month or so,but I need RPGs, and I shall hae them goddamnit!

    BTW, how much % you got doen in MP/ I just got 76, anoother 24 to go for eprfect endign! XD

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL @ Bj, but I have to play Grandia I (at least I won't play it on PSX/PS2 but on ePSXe)

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Mr. E Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2002
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think we should all go on strike and only play Metroid Prime and other kick ass Nintendo games. Fuck anything on Sony or XB.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lmao... not when Star Ocean3 is over the horizon and i have yet to play Suikoden3

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's messed up that they are censoring Xenosaga. Whoever is behind it is a bunch of stupid bastards, Puritan or not. Like everyone already said, it's ok for people to play a game where you can beat people to death and run them over though.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Mr. E Man:
    I think we should all go on strike and only play Metroid Prime and other kick ass Nintendo games. Fuck anything on Sony or XB.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I like GTA:VC all the way so I couldn't. Also there are only a few good games for XBox like Halo, and uh Halo, and soon Halo 2. Ok so two games good. Wow.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lmao, its a good game...not worht buying a XBOX over tho XP

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can have most xbox stuff on a PC anyways - they are PC games after all.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are other good games for the Xbox: Blinx, Panzar Dragoon Otra, Spinter Cell (now coming Gamecube and PS2), and you can't forget Jet Set (Grind) Radio Future. I think the Xbox would be more sucessful, if Micro$oft didn't market the bloody thing. Anyway, those games are the reason i'm still getting an Xbox, only in about 5 years time, so it's cheaper.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •